Download Yahoo! Mail iPhone iPad iOS
| Languages: |
English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
| Requirements: |
Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 6.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
|Last Updated: |
| OS / Version: |
iOS / 1.0.1
| Download |
Publisher's description - Yahoo! Mail 1.0.1
Yahoo! Mail, now available for your iPhone!
With an easy to use interface, this app lets you:
• Access your inbox in just one tap
• Receive automatic notifications for new messages
• Quickly scan messages in your inbox with continuous scroll
Message with ease
• Auto complete email addresses as you type
• Simply swipe left on any message to delete, flag, move, mark as read and more
• Multi-select messages to organize your inbox faster
Get more done, faster
• Easily attach photos or take new ones while composing a message
• Preview photos right at the top of a message
• Search through all messages across all folders
Follow us on Twitter @YahooMail
▶ Note: You can upgrade your iPhone to iOS 6 by going to device Settings >> General >> Software Update.
This is a global app developed by Yahoo! Inc under US Law. Yahoo! does not provide a local Swiss mail service.
iOS Yahoo! Mail 1.0.1 Mobile
Where are my Folders
I filter my email to specific folders depending on who sends it to me. The folders are all missing in this app so I can`t even see my mail with this "mail" app. How short sighted.
Follow-up: Yahoo! fixed the folders. The folders now update with new email via my filters and show notifications, something the native iPhone email app was Never able to do automatically and u had to manually update EACH folder for new mail. Finally, I have a fully functional Yahoo! email app! I changed my rating from 1 star to 5 stars.
The app has been out a day and my folders did not show up. I gave this app a rating of 2 stars and was immediately contacted by yahoo. They informed men of an update that would be done by the end of the day, and my issue was resolved!
Very good update