What`s German for buggy?
In short, this app has huge potential but is frustrating in it`s current state. Stop working on adding languages and focus on your product at hand.
more bugs than a one hour motel in the bad part of town
* cloud sync, automatically
* cross platform
* solid reminders - push or email.
* cloud sync - works, kind of. most often you have to trigger it. when you switch devices, if you are looking at a list, you have to move off of the list before sync actually works. all in in, kind of worse than regular sync to dropbox apps since you never know how this is going to work.
* simple - well, as long as you don`t mind typing a word, it erasing itself, retyping, it erasing, repeat ad nauseam.
* cross platform - was really excited about using the browser version of this, since I work on linux/windows/mac. today apparently i triggered a keyboard shortcut while focused on the text entry field and deleted my entire "work" list. this finally triggered my switch away from the wunderlist family.
* notifications - work in this version, not in the one prior, however.
Honestly, the idea is filet mignon, the execution is dollar menu hamburger. Leaving a star only because it`s free, and as such I don`t feel I deserve a refund.
switched to dropkick. less feature full, but it WORKS.
Tech support non existent
Related - Productivity - Wunderlist 1.2.3
The "Download" link for Wunderlist 1.2.3 directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.
Customers also see - like Wunderlist 1.2.3
More in Productivity - for Wunderlist 1.2.3
More by 6 Wunderkinder - for Wunderlist 1.2.3