Download Wunderlist iPhone iPad iOS
iOS Wunderlist 1.2.3 Mobile
What`s German for buggy?
6 months ago this was a great app and I was a huge supporter. Now, it is a buggy mess. It crashes often, sometime the list screen is just blank and will not display any of my tasks and entering tasks with deadlines is clumsy. And don`t even get me started on the Mac app version.
In short, this app has huge potential but is frustrating in it`s current state. Stop working on adding languages and focus on your product at hand.
more bugs than a one hour motel in the bad part of town
things that sound awesome (and ultimately attracted me to the app)
* cloud sync, automatically
* cross platform
* solid reminders - push or email.
* cloud sync - works, kind of. most often you have to trigger it. when you switch devices, if you are looking at a list, you have to move off of the list before sync actually works. all in in, kind of worse than regular sync to dropbox apps since you never know how this is going to work.
* simple - well, as long as you don`t mind typing a word, it erasing itself, retyping, it erasing, repeat ad nauseam.
* cross platform - was really excited about using the browser version of this, since I work on linux/windows/mac. today apparently i triggered a keyboard shortcut while focused on the text entry field and deleted my entire "work" list. this finally triggered my switch away from the wunderlist family.
* notifications - work in this version, not in the one prior, however.
Honestly, the idea is filet mignon, the execution is dollar menu hamburger. Leaving a star only because it`s free, and as such I don`t feel I deserve a refund.
switched to dropkick. less feature full, but it WORKS.
Tech support non existent
I emailed tech support and no response after 4 weeks.
Related - Productivity - Wunderlist 1.2.3
More in Productivity - for Wunderlist iPhone
More by 6 Wunderkinder - for Wunderlist app ioS