has never been faster and easier than with Wikipanion, designed for easy, search, navigation and display of Wikipedia
entries. Streamline your browsing with history grouped by visit date, and bookmarking that not only bookmarks individual
entries, but individual
sections within an entry. Featuring intelligent features such as:
- Table of contents browser that knows where you are in the page
- Multiple search
methods including Smart completion with entry
preview, Google searching
and a full text Wikipedia
- Dual language searching
and language switching (hiding languages you don't care about)
- Bookmark, including bookmarking individual
sections of pages
- History, grouped by last visit date
- Full in-page searching
- Wiktionary dictionary term looking without leaving the current page
- Table based category browsing
- Interactive font resizing
- Image saving to the Photo library
- Ogg vorbis audio playback for dictionary pronunciations and other audio content available on Wikipedia
- Contextual knowledge for sending links to specific sections
in a Wikipedia
- Easily turn on automatic focusing of the search
field on launch
Tip: To scroll to the top of a Wikipedia
entry, hit the title bar at the top of the iPhone's screen (this works in Safari too).
Second tip: Click into the search
bar to cancel a page load request.
See the Wikipanion
web site for more details about all of the available features.
Wikipanion will always remain advertisement free.