VZ Navigator – Turn-by-turn, voice-guided navigation with spoken street names and integrated local search. VZ Navigator`s traffic-aware routing and spoken incident alerts guide you to your destination without waiting in traffic.
Free download for maps and local search! Navigation requires purchase of a $4.99 monthly subscription from within the application - billed to your Verizon Wireless account.
Supported on iPhone 4, USA only. Upgrades will be made available regularly. It is not supported on iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch or the iPad.
• Turn-by-turn navigation with automatic re-routing if you miss a turn.
• Voice guidance with spoken street names.
• Real-time traffic. Traffic alerts on your route warn you about incidents and delays along your route complete with detour capabilities.
• Low monthly price, billed right to your Verizon Wireless bill.
• Local search powered by Bing™. Search for millions of businesses, restaurants, ATMs, hotels, hospitals, theaters, airports and more.
• Check nearby gas prices sorted by distance and price.
• The latest NAVTEQ Maps; does not require downloads of expensive map data updates.
• View distance to destination, time to destination, speed and heading right on the navigation screen.
• Multitasking support; use other applications while navigating.
• Integrated with the Contacts application. Easily navigate to anyone’s address in your Contacts; save destinations as a favorite.
• Share a location with your friends and family via in-app email.
• Small application size. Compare our small application size to other 1 GB+ applications!
• No service fee version includes maps and local search.
You will be prompted to purchase the monthly navigation subscription when you try to navigate.
Subscriptions may be canceled from within the application (using “My Account”) or by calling Verizon Wireless customer support at *611.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.Related apps vz navigator