Don`t ever forget to wish your friends/family Happy Birthday again; with this app you can schedule Birthday reminders for all your Facebook and non-Facebook friends. With the Facebook friends scheduling it auto-populates “Happy Birthday (friend)” so you can set it and not worry that you forgot to post on their wall. You can schedule with reminders, mass texts (SMS) or mass iMessages (on all iOS devices) using custom Message Templates to go to individuals or groups of contacts. Have you ever wanted to wish a bunch of your friends "Happy New Year" at 12:01am at the same time? Now you can preschedule it with a custom message template and custom group of contacts and send it with one tap. With this app you can send out any custom message with or without a picture to one or many contacts with one click and it will even remind you when to do it.
Once you create a Group, you no longer have to select contacts one-by-one for a group message and if you want to send the same message multiple times just create a Template so you don’t have to copy the same message many times. Simply tap on the + on the Schedule screen, select your Group or contacts, set the time, select the Template and message then press the save button to schedule.
vLert uses your cellular carriers text plan to send SMS/MMS messages and replies are received on the Messages application as usual or uses the iMessages service on iOS5 depending on your settings.
- Automatically import and schedule posting “Happy Birthday (friend)” on friends Facebook wall.
- Manually post to Facebook with a template and/or with a picture.
- Schedule predefined SMS/MMS/iMessage texts.
- Send mass text messages / iMessages.
- Select / deselect single recipients in groups and lists.
- Create and manage groups from address book or manually entering recipient’s information.
- Optionally create and use message templates.
- Works on iPhone, iPad or iPod (iPad and iPod, iOS5 required, can send only iMessages)
- Insert contact information in message text
- Insert the current location (address and maps link) in message text
- Insert a picked location (address and maps link) in message text
- Send a single SMS text to many recipients as if you sent each a single message one-by-one just like an email BC: (Blind Copy).*Note: May require a default setting change.