Change the way you explore. Trimble Outdoors Navigator is a free GPS navigation and mapping app for all your outdoor and backcountry adventures.
This app is BEST FOR: GPS route finding; map and compass navigation; topo maps; recording trips like hiking, camping, paddling, ATV riding, offroading
------ ** START WITH GREAT MAPS **
• View five different map types: streets, hybrid, aerial, topo and terrain. • Get exclusive and enhanced topo maps from MyTopo. Access more than 68,000 topo maps in US and Canada that are seamlessly stitched together for fast and easy viewing. Topos scales are 1:24K in the Lower 48, 1:63K in Alaska and 1:50K in Canada.
** POWERFUL NAVIGATION TOOLS ** Digital Compass: Navigate with a digital compass. Choose between: Magnetic North and True North.
Waypoints: Mark waypoints like trailheads, summits, important turns, and campsites on to the map. Add names and detailed descriptions. Go to previous marked waypoints too.
Tracks: Track your route on the map.
Goto: Use the Goto feature to navigate from your current location to a waypoint.
Guide Trips: Use trips previously recorded by you or others to help guide you on the trail, on remote backroads, and more.
** CHRONICLE YOUR ADVENTURE ** Capture Media: Take geo-tagged photos and audio clips of your trip Stat Tracking: See 10+ adventure stats, such as distance, speed, elevation and more
Share with Friends: Share your adventure on Facebook, Twitter, and TrimbleOutdoors.com
Trips: Access to thousands trips around the U.S. and Canada
** SAVE TO THE TRIP CLOUD ** Register a free account to save your outdoor trips to our Trip Cloud. Benefits include:
• Store and backup unlimited trips. Never lose files again.
• Auto-sync trips between your computer, iPhone and tablet device.
• Enhance trips from Trimble Outdoors Navigator with FREE map tools at trimbleoutdoors.com, including .gpx import, geo-tagged photos and videos, turn-by-turn routes and more.
• Open trips in our tablet trip-planning app, Trimble Outdoors MyTopo Maps.
• Share and exchange trips with the Trimble Outdoors community or privately between outdoor friends.
** LEARN MORE ** Visit our website and check out thousands of trips submitted by the Trimble Outdoors community. Click over to: trimbleoutdoors.com.
Feedback Wanted: Found a bug? Want a new feature? Drop us a line on our Facebook page, facebook.com/trimbleoutdoors.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The "Download" link for Trimble Outdoors Navigator FREE 5.3 directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.
More in Navigation - for Trimble Outdoors Navigator FREE 5.3