Trees of Nambara
is an original collection of puzzle games and a different way of doing math. The task is simple and well known since ancient times: find a solution as close as possible to the target number using basic arithmetic operations on a set of numbers. The innovation and charm lie in the way it is done: simply by tapping numbers and operations in a tree-like structure. This allows you to intuitively investigate an enormous amount of combinations in no time, without actually writing a single expression. Math with no math.
- Play the wide variety of carefully designed games: from simple and gradually more complex games for children learning math (Newborn, Toddler, Kindergarden, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade) through intermediate-level games (Oaks, Maples and Elms) to mind-blowing puzzles for beautiful minds (Black Locusts, Evenly Odd, Close to Twenty Four, The Meaning of Life, Prime Ministers, Mad Scientist, Half Past Integer).
- The sets can be built from up to 7 numbers and the Set Expenditure can be Minimalistic or Exhaustive.
- Calculation with fractional numbers is supported and in some games required.
- Either practice or race against timer in two modes and earn ranks independently for each game: from Novice to Absolute Genius.
- Create and play your own puzzles, solvable or not, in the Editor. (At the core of the application is a lightning-fast solving algorithm called Ranger, which always finds the best possible solution for any given combination of target and set numbers.)
- Review and replay the puzzles you have played in the History.
- Share puzzles with friends via e-mail.
- Choose between typed and handwritten user interface and even adjust untidiness of the handwritten numbers.
- One universal application for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Full support for High Definition Retina displays and all screen formats, including the new iPhone 5.