Streaming live ATSC HDTV from Windows PC to your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
This app is for use with ATSC HDTV which is only available in Canada, the US, Mexico, and a few other countries.
It is strongly recommended to try Telly
Lite to check if your Windows PC is powerful enough to do real-time HDTV encoding and if your ATSC tuner is supported. Lite version has limited selections on video quality profile and does not support Guest Mode.
Telly turns your iPhone/iPad into a portable ATSC HDTV and lets you enjoy favorite programs anywhere.
If you have a Windows HTPC/FileServer with OTA ATSC TV tuner, why not getting TellyServer to extend its functionality so you can enjoy live TV on iPads/iPhones anywhere?
Unlike other live TV streaming solutions (EyeTV/WinTV/SlingBox) that require both expensive tuner device and software, Telly
works with most generic ATSC tuners and delivers better video stream quality. Those generic tuners can be easily found at places such as MonoPrice, DealExtreme, or NewEgg for as little as $30.
Telly solution consists of two components: TellyServer on a Windows PC and Telly
on an iPhone/iPad. TellyServer works with many brands of ATSC tuner so you can re-use existing ATSC tuner. Telly
connects to TellyServer to get available channels and requests TellyServer to deliver selected live ATSC HDTV over a WiFi connection.
- Works with your existing Windows compatible ATSC Tuners. (Details on website) Telly
has been tested with major tuner brands, including DIAMOND/ATI, Hauppauge, AVerMedia, HDHomeRUn, KWorld, DVico, and Geniatech
- Native iPhone/iPad client with features such as pause/replay of live TV.
- Provides various video quality settings that fit different networking environments.
- Guest Mode that delivers HDTV simultaneously to multiple iPhone/iPad.
Please visit telly-app.com for more information:
- A complete list of tested ATSC HDTV tuners
- Requirements for TellyServer
- Comprehensive help and FAQ
- More screenshots and video demo