A companion to the Lippincott Williams and Wilkins textbook, Fundamentals of Nursing: The Art and Science of Nursing, Seventh Edition, by Carol R. Taylor, Carol Lillis, Priscilla LeMone, and Pamela Lynn, Taylor’s Fundamentals of Nursing, 7th Edition Q&A allows you to create personalized NCLEX practice quizzes from 922 exam-style questions covering 46 pertinent content areas. Each multiple-choice question includes a rationale to further explain right and wrong answers, helping students grasp complex concepts quickly and retain that knowledge for test day.
● Custom quiz building tools to sort questions by content area, previously answered questions, and quiz length
● Stats tracking to provide overall performance on all 922 questions, and detailed results for each content area to highlight areas requiring further review
● Question timer to help establish pace
● Question browser mode for unscored review of all content sections
● Reference mode to display correct answers immediately for quick review
● Bookmarking to save difficult questions for future study
● Shuffle setting to randomize question order within sections or with all sections
Create the personalized, convenient NCLEX prep program you need with Taylor’s Fundamentals of Nursing, 7th Edition Q&A.
Really good fundamental questions but would love to see more actual Nursing diagnosis questions. Other than that I love the app & would love to see an updated NCLEX 4000 on an app because they were good to study but seem easier then my actual nursing tests that I take at ASU.
It`s a good app but I paid $4.99 for it and now it`s free!!!!!
Screenshots Taylor’s Fundamentals of Nursing, 7th Edition Q&A
Related - Medical - Taylor’s Fundamentals of Nursing, 7th Edition Q&A 1.0
The "Download" link for Taylor’s Fundamentals of Nursing, 7th Edition Q&A 1.0 directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.
Customers also see - like Taylor’s Fundamentals of Nursing, 7th Edition Q&A 1.0