Publisher's description - SnipSnap Coupon App - Scan and Save Printed Coupons for Mobile Couponing 1.4.1
Never forget a coupon at home again!
Toss out the scissors and let your iPhone camera do the clipping. Simply snap a picture of any printed offer, and SnipSnap magically converts all the text, images and barcodes into a mobile-optimized offer, which you can redeem off your screen.
Gather up all the coupons you have lying around. Whether they`re from the Sunday paper, the mail, or just ones you found buried in your purse or couch, SnipSnap will mobilize them in a matter of minutes. When you get to a store, pull up the coupon barcode, promo code, or photograph and present to the cashier to redeem.
Don`t have any coupons handy to scan? Use the Discover screen of the app to browse featured retailers or search coupons that other users have clipped. Best of all: We`ll remind you when you enter a store you have coupons saved for, or when a coupon expiration date is nearing. Aw, snap!
• In-Store Reminders: When you enter a store, SnipSnap delivers a push notification to remind you what coupons you have saved there.
• Scans ALL coupons: Whether you get coupons from the newspaper, mail, magazines or elsewhere, you can import all of them into the app.
• Sharing with Friends: Post coupons you`ve clipped to Facebook, Twitter, and Email so your friends can get in on the savings, too.
• Expiration Date Alerts: Get notified when your coupons` expiration dates are approaching.
• Store Success Rating: See how successful other users have been in redeeming at your favorite stores.
** Works at most retail, restaurant and local businesses. Manufacturer coupons (redeemed at grocery stores) not supported yet, but will work with a future app update. **