Publisher's description - Smeltzer`s Medical Surgical Nursing, 12th Edition Q&A 1.0
A companion to the Lippincott Williams and Wilkins textbook, Brunner and Suddarth`s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, 12th Edition, by Suzanne C. Smeltzer, Brenda Bare, Janice L. Hinkle, and Kerry H. Cheever, Smeltzer`s Medical Surgical Nursing, 12th Edition Q&A allows you to create personalized NCLEX practice quizzes from 1498 exam-style questions covering 72 pertinent content areas. Each multiple-choice question includes a rationale to further explain right and wrong answers, helping students grasp complex concepts quickly and retain that knowledge for test day.
● Custom quiz building tools to sort questions by content area, previously answered questions, and quiz length
● Stats tracking to provide overall performance on all 1498 questions, and detailed results for each content area to highlight areas requiring further review
● Question timer to help establish pace
● Question browser mode for unscored review of all content sections
● Reference mode to display correct answers immediately for quick review
● Bookmarking to save difficult questions for future study
● Shuffle setting to randomize question order within sections or with all sections
Create the personalized, convenient NCLEX prep program you need with Smeltzer`s Medical Surgical Nursing, 12th Edition Q&A.
All content © Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins