- My Measures and Dimensions PRO
- My GradeBook for Student Grades & Homework
- PDF Pro – Advanced PDF Reader
- Pocket Calendar -- Sync with Google Calendar
- Home Space Planning Design - Mark On Call HD
- Dolphin Browser HD
- TurboViewer X
- Home Design 3D By LiveCad - Freemium - For iPad
- VPN in Touch
- 2014-2015 Canada Holiday Calendar AdFree
- 2014-2015 Singapore Holiday Calendar AdFree
- 2014-2015 UK Holiday Calendar AdFree
Why can`t I upload multiple photos at once?
There really needs to be a feature where we can choose multiple photos to upload instead of uploading them one by one.
Great to be able to access all my Skydrive content! One wish is to be able to download multiple pictures at a time to my iPad. Otherwise, awesome!
-Needs multi pane view to be able to navigate effectively through the directory structure
-ability to turn previews off for photos
Related - Productivity - SkyDrive 2.1
The "Download" link for SkyDrive 2.1 directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.
More in Productivity - for SkyDrive 2.1
More by Microsoft Corporation - for SkyDrive 2.1