Premier tracking application for Skiers and Snowboarders. ** iOS 4 background compliant app **
• Top Ski Navigation Application on the iPhone. (FULL VERSION)
• Most popular Ski Application with an average 4.5 Star rating. (FULL VERSION)
• UK #1 Featured Snow Sports Application. (FULL VERSION)
Thank you to all the users of Ski Tracks for your support, tracks/photographs and the great feedback you have sent us. We are committed to making Ski Tracks even better.
• Unlimited Track storage.
• Run-by-Run Analysis.
• Animated Preview Modes in maps and KMZ.
• Share SKIZ files both importing and exporting.
• Export in KMZ for use in 3D Google Earth™.
• Export in GPX for use in other applications and devices.
• Up to 9* hours of track recording.
• Comprehensive Ski Stats and Profile Graphs for day.
• Tracking works with Data Roaming Off.
• Maps with Standard and Hybrid modes.
• Add photographs to track.
• Export SKIZ files to full version.
• Battery Monitor.
• Built in iPod controls.
• Metric and Imperial units.
BATTERY FRIENDLY - RECORD YOUR WHOLE DAY
Unlike many other tracking applications Ski Tracks is designed to use less power and will last all day (1). Ski Tracks also includes a battery monitor - stopping tracking and audio if your battery level gets too low - this reduces the possibility of that end of day dead phone.
NO DATA OR PHONE SIGNAL REQUIRED FOR TRACKING
Unlike many other ski applications Ski Tracks does not require any data or phone signal for Tracking. So enjoy your skiing or riding without worrying about data costs. (2)
iOS 4 BACKGROUND COMPLIANT APPLICATION
iPhone 3Gs/4 users can run Ski Tracks in background and while phone is locked. Continue to take and receive calls/text or run any other application while tracking.
iPhone 3G users can run Ski Tracks with the phone locked and take advantage of the built in iPod controls. Ski Tracks application can be stopped and resumed at anytime.
ACCURATE SKI/SNOWBOARD STATS
Ski Tracks uses special algorithms designed for mountain users to accurately calculate your speed, slope angle and ski vertical.
Standard and Hybrid maps are available for display your run history, uphill history, start, finish and photographs.
Share your tracks with friends with email or iTunes document sharing.
Take photographs and they are automatically geo-tagged to your Track.
Note 1. iPhone 3Gs (9 hours), iPhone 4 (10 hours) - actual recording length dependant on battery condition, temperature, background applications and phone usage.
Note 2. Tracking requires no data or phone signal. Maps function does requires small data for background only. SET DATA ROAMING OFF IF YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT DATA USAGE AND COSTS.
As with all GPS receivers the quality of GPS signal can vary depending on the amount of visible sky, satellite positions, foliage, weather conditions etc. GPS will not work indoors. For more information please checkout and download the User Guide from our web site.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
For more further information please check out the Support URL.
Need more information, support or anything related to Skiing/Snowboarding then email us at: