- AirWeb - Web Browser for Apple TV
- F-Secure Freedome VPN
- GoodReader 4
- miCal - the missing calendar for your events, reminders and birthdays
- Passcode for WhatsApp - security & password
- GoodNotes 4 - Notes & PDF
- PDF Scanner - easily scan books and multipage documents to PDF
- Free Emoji, Emoticon, Emoji Art, Stickers, Cool Fonts & Keyboards for iOS 7
- Inbox by Gmail - the inbox that works for you
- 2014-2015 Canada Holiday Calendar AdFree
- 2014-2015 Singapore Holiday Calendar AdFree
Shopping List Free (Grocery List) 1.2
Could b great
Lots of potential but couldnt do simple task of changing the name of a specific item once added to my shopping list!!
Terrible lite version
This lite version is so lite I can`t tell much about the program`s functionality at all. So far, I can only determine that entering items seems cumbersome, and editing items seems non-existent. If the goal of a lite version is to prove to a potential customer enough functionality that they`ll buy the full version, this fails.
Probably the Better Free Grocery List App
Of the free apps in this group, it probably is one of the better ones. Visuals are nicer looking, but sometimes hard to see in the "products wheel" you choose from. The biggest problem is you can"t edit words after adding grocery items in the free version. Do I really have to pay for the Pro version to fix a misspelling?
Related - Productivity - Shopping List Free (Grocery List) 1.2
The "Download" link for Shopping List Free (Grocery List) 1.2 directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.
More in Productivity - for Shopping List Free (Grocery List) 1.2
More by hensoft - for Shopping List Free (Grocery List) 1.2