Download SCRABBLE iPhone iPad iOS
iOS SCRABBLE Mobile
You have taken a really good game and thoroughly screwed it up. It`s now garbage and I will be deleting it from my phone. I think you ought to refund the money I paid for the earlier version.
Do not upgrade
if you like Scrabble and this game do not download. the upgrade is hard to get into it`s hard to logon and it`s more trouble than it`s worth
A great game ruined: Don`t upgrade!
Yes, the old version had a few things that really didn`t work well:
- It takes forever to load the games
- It tends to lose the connection with Facebook
- It has no spell check in the chat function.
The new one improves on these items, but it is reducing functionality and usability:
- I always get a suggestion of people to play with on my home page, but I don`t see the games I am playing right now.
Every time I want to see what`s going on with my games I need to scroll down.
- I can`t see as many ongoing games on the home screen as I used to
- If you have the paid version, you used to get a "moves" list: All moves of all players, with their points. It has disappeared.
- You can`t see your games and your game options on one screen anymore: Everything is now all over the place.
- What about all those cheesy comments, like "great game" etc.? I just want to see, "won" or "lost" on my past games
This is just taking up space for useless information.
- The new plastic look looks… cheap!
Bottom line: It`s given to us as an upgrade, but I consider it a downgrade.
Thankfully, I upgraded on my iPhone only: I could delete the game directly on the iPhone and then re-synchronize the old version from iTunes again.
Related - Games - SCRABBLE
The "Download" link for SCRABBLE directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.
More in Games - for SCRABBLE iPhone iPhone
More by Electronic Arts - for SCRABBLE app ioS