- Critical Care ACLS Guide
- Your Past Lives - Your Future Life - Regression Readings
- Milk Maid
- Breathing Zone - Relaxing Breathing Exercises
- 10 Second EM
- Psych Dx
- EMS BLS Guide
- Baby Connect for iPad: track, log, share your child activities
- Vision Scan Lite
- Visible Anatomy
- Altibbi Doctor
Saunders Mobile Review Questions for the NCLEX-RN Exam 2.0
Good test prep for now
I currently use this app while in nursing school. I can do the questions anywhere anytime and not have my book on me. It`s great. There are some things I dislike and this is why it doesn`t get 5 stars yet.
1. You cannot save a quiz and go back if you get out of the app or it crashes.
2. The shuffle mode seems to not work that well. I get the same questions over and over at the beginning and get some new ones at the end.
3. It is very expensive. I purchased the Saunders comprehensive review and was very happy with that purchase! This app sometimes has questions repeated from the book.
Overall it`s been a helpful purchase so far while in nursing school. It`s rationales have been helpful. I like that I have a study aid where ever I go. I can do the questions when I`m bored. There are other apps out there that aren`t as expensive and those seem to be helpful too. I`ve been told to go with Saunders for NCLEX review.
Good questions but..
I wish there was a way you could save the quiz your are taking and come back later and resume it. Now there is only exit and finish & if you don`t complete all the questions in your quiz before you submit then your score doesn`t reflect the percentage you got right out of the questions you actually answered.
Worth every penny!
I love how you can pick how many questions you want to answer. I love that it keeps a running total of how many you have missed and answered correctly. You can look back at previous test to read the rationals. I only wish it had more questions.... I know you can buy more but really they should have been included.
Related - Medical - Saunders Mobile Review Questions for the NCLEX-RN Exam 2.0
The "Download" link for Saunders Mobile Review Questions for the NCLEX-RN Exam 2.0 directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.
More in Medical - for Saunders Mobile Review Questions for the NCLEX-RN Exam 2.0
More by Elsevier, Inc - for Saunders Mobile Review Questions for the NCLEX-RN Exam 2.0