Read It Later lets you save webpages to read later, even without an internet connection.
When you come across an article or a webpage you`d like to read but can`t at that time, save it to your Read it Later list. You can then read it whenever you have a moment, on the couch, in your commute, on the plane, train, or practically anywhere. This allows you to eliminate the cluttering of bookmarks and inboxes with links that are merely of a one-time interest. It`s like a staging area for bookmarks.
The app is a part of the Read It Later service, used by over a million users. Read It Later can integrate with every major web browser and even has a robust Firefox extension. All of your browsers and devices are tied to a single sync account which means you can save an article from work or home and read it on your phone.
- Offline Reading: View complete webpages even without an internet connection.
- Sync: Use the same list between all of your computers and devices
- Text-only View: Easy to read mode strips formatting and images
- Quick Scrollbar: Quickly move up and down long articles.
- Sorting: Sort your list by date, title, and site
- Tagging: Organize your list into groups
- Searching: Filter your list by title, site, and tags
- Saved Positions: Remembers where you left off on every article, provides `Currently Reading` section for a quick overview of open articles. Syncs your scroll position to your computer.
- Tap to Save Bookmarklet: Lightning fast batching of links directly from mobile safari. Works great on sites like Google Reader, Digg, CNN, or any news portal.
- Fullscreen Reader: Expands the reader to the full edges of the screen
- Share: Share pages from your list on major bookmarking services/social networks. Works with Twitter, Digg, Facebook, StumbleUpon and a lot more
- Send to App: Send links directly to popular apps like Twittelator, Tweetie, TwitterFon and more
- One Touch Rotation Lock: After rotating the phone, you can lock the orientation, perfect for reading while laying down
- Automark as Read: Allow marking pages as read as you read them
- Unread Count: Shows the number of items in your list from your home screen.Related apps read it later pro