- Poker Expert
is an iOS Universal app, works on iPhone and iPad. The specially designed iPad version makes full use of the bigger screen on iPad to provide interactive filters to view reports, summaries and graphs.
keep track of your cash game and tournament sessions. It has a Timed Session
feature to keep track of the session
as you play.
- Classify your sessions, games and locations based on Trip/Series, Game Type, Limit Type, Stake, Location
Type, Tourney Type.
- Use the session, game and location
classifications to sort and select sessions
in dozens of different configurations.
- Graph - shows your results graph, longest plateau, biggest downswing.
- Summary - several pages of summaries including win rate, standard deviation, COV, Risk of Ruin, probability of being a winning player, probability of winning at at target hourly rate, best/worst day/month/year, streaks, and more.
can be generated for dozens of criteria. Reports
can be grouped by year, month, day of the week, game, location, game type and more. Also has a two level grouping
that allows a primary grouping
and a secondary grouping.
- App is pre-installed with 5 predefined reports: All, Current Year, Previous Year, Current Month
and Previous month. Easily
create new reports
or modify existing ones to suit our personal needs.
- App supports importing
data from other apps. Currently supports importing
Journal for iOS, Poker
Income for iOS and Statking for PC.
export and import your database from one iOS device to another. For example, you can use it to copy the database from your iPhone to iPad.
- Help files provide assistance on getting started, app overview, importing
data, creating custom reports
and overview of statistical terms and theory.