- Clumsy Chef - Wedding Cake Adventures
- Make The Bacon Rain : The Love Of It Raining Game
- Family Feud® 2
- Slots - Magic of the Cat Temple Free Big Wins Casino Slot Machine
- Farm Games for babies and toddlers
- GRC Mustang - EcoBoost 400: Turbo Racing Nascar Edition
- Hidden Object: Himalayan Mysteries
- I Know the Cartoon
- Flappy TimberBird - The Adventure of a Tiny Timberman Bird
Pocket RPG iPhone Edition
There isn`t much character building. Any character growth is reset after each level.
It`s not even really an rpg. Lame. Not worth it.
Fun game but there is room for improvement:
1. You loose your gold between levels, why?
2. After playing for about 5 min the game crashed (i have a 3GS and there is no mention of problems with this model in the description. )
3. I`m using the Ranger and performing the special moves when you`re surrounded is really annoying.
The game is great but needs two things: in game achievement viewer, separate save files.
Related - Games - Pocket RPG iPhone Edition
The "Download" link for Pocket RPG iPhone Edition directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.
Customers also see - like Pocket RPG iPhone Edition
More in Games - for Pocket RPG iPhone Edition
More by Crescent Moon Games - for Pocket RPG iPhone Edition