Publisher's description - Personal Money 1.0.0
ABOUT PERSONAL MONEY
Informative and reader-friendly - Personal Money is Malaysia’s premier personal finance magazine published by The Edge Communications Sdn Bhd.
In today’s environment of great uncertainty and escalating cost of living, Personal Money has become a must-read magazine for people who are looking for guidance not just on how to manage and grow their money but also how to spend wisely.
The Personal Money iPad App is free to download.
You can purchase single issues in the Personal Money iPad App.
Individual issues are available for US $2.99
Subscriptions periods and their pricing are as follows:
3 Months US $8.99
The subscriptions are auto-renewing subscriptions and will automatically renew unless the subscriber turns off auto-renewal after purchase via the subscriber`s iTunes account settings.
Details regarding auto-renewable are as follows:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• The subscriber`s account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal prices are the same as the original subscription price.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
And there`s more. Subscribers can expect to receive special analyses and other helpful investment content throughout the week.
Also, check out the other titles from The EDGE Media Group in the iPad Newsstand store.
We welcome your comments and feedback. E-mail: email@example.com
To save, subscribe for the Personal Money print and ePub package. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Cancellation of a current subscription is not allowed during the active subscription period.