Pages is the most beautiful word processing app ever designed for a mobile device. Itâ€™s the application you know and love for the Mac, completely reworked from the ground up for iPad. Documents look stunning on the bright, vivid iPad display. And writing is a dream with the large onscreen keyboard. You can use Apple-designed templates and Multi-Touch gestures to lay out letters, flyers, brochures, reports, and more. With Pages for iPad, itâ€™s never been easier to create great-looking documents, all with the touch of a finger.
Pages has everything you need to create and share documents, including beautiful Apple-designed templates, easy-to-use formatting options, and advanced layout tools. Start with the perfect template and its matching styles. Or personalize your document using your choice of colors, fonts, and textures. Pages makes it easy to format your document. Style text, insert tabs, and set indents and margins with the streamlined style ruler. Use the Media Browser to add photos and videos from your Photos app. And make them look great with masks, shadows, reflections, and picture frames. You can resize, rotate, and move images around the page, and dynamic word wrapping automatically flows your text around them. Touch and tap to convert your document to multiple columns and insert tables to organize your data.
When your document is complete, show your work right on your iPad using full-screen view. You can also send your document to anyone via Mail, share it with iWork.com public beta, or export it and use iTunes File Sharing to move the file to your computer.
- Choose from 16 Apple-designed templates including cards, flyers, letters, and reports.
- Create and edit your document in widescreen with the large onscreen keyboard, the optional iPad Keyboard Dock, or a wireless keyboard.
- Easily format your documents including columns and dynamic word wrapping that flows text around images.
See a thumbnail preview of each page as you move through your document with the page navigator.
- Quickly add photos and videos from the Photos app with the Media Browser.
- Organize your data with intelligent charts and tables.
- Your documents are saved automatically every time you make a change.
- Use the Undo button to go back through your work â€” even the next time you open your document.
- View and edit existing documents by importing Pages â€™09 or Microsoft Word files from Mail attachments or the web.
- Share your work by exporting it to Pages â€™09, Microsoft Word, or PDF and sending it via Mail. Or publish to iWork.com public beta.
- Transfer documents between your Mac or PC and your iPad using File Sharing in iTunes.Related apps pages