Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Limitations / License: /
Compatible: iPhone iPad
Publisher's description - Nursing Health Assessment Q&A, by Jensen 1.0
A companion to the Lippincott Williams and Wilkins textbook, Nursing Health Assessment: A Best Practice Approach, by Sharon Jensen, LWW’s Nursing Health Assessment Q&A, by Jensen allows you to create personalized NCLEX practice quizzes from 586 exam-style questions covering 31 pertinent content areas. Each multiple-choice question includes a rationale to further explain right and wrong answers, helping students grasp complex concepts quickly and retain that knowledge for test day.
● Custom quiz building tools to sort questions by content area, previously answered questions, and quiz length
● Stats tracking to provide overall performance on all 586 questions, and detailed results for each content area to highlight areas requiring further review
● Question timer to help establish pace
● Question browser mode for unscored review of all content sections
● Reference mode to display correct answers immediately for quick review
● Bookmarking to save difficult questions for future study
● Shuffle setting to randomize question order within sections or with all sections
Create the personalized, convenient NCLEX prep program you need with LWW’s Nursing Health Assessment Q&A, by Jensen.
Ronaldinho is stuck in past
Not NCLEX format at all. True false questions, fill in the blank, and some really strange topics. This might be ok for something but not NCLEX studying
Weird format, not Nclex questions, written terribly. And as another reviewer already wrote, some questions are marked wrong that weren`t really wrong. I will not be using this app any longer.
Great app! So reliable..
Lucky dawn Mendoza
Thumbs up! Very helpful ???
Screenshots Nursing Health Assessment Q&A, by Jensen
Related - Medical - Nursing Health Assessment Q&A, by Jensen 1.0
The "Download" link for Nursing Health Assessment Q&A, by Jensen 1.0 directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.
Customers also see - like Nursing Health Assessment Q&A, by Jensen 1.0