- McGraw-Hill’s NLN PAX-RN Prep
- DART Sim Remote
- Epocrates Bugs + Drugs
- Pink Baby Calendar
- Boiron Medicine Finder
- Ovia Pregnancy Tracker - Symptoms tracking, due date calculator, kick counter, and contraction timer
- End Anxiety with Hypnosis Free - Relieve Stress, Manage Worry, and Relax Deeply with Meditation and Hypnotism Edition
- Clinical Pattern Recognition: Low back pain
- Nature Melodies - Relaxing and Soothing Sounds for Stress Reduction, Mindfulness, Meditation, Relaxation and Better Sleep - Free
- Mesa Springs
- Deb Conner
- Studio Dentistico Bertini
Nerve Whiz 1.022
Godsend of an app
Pretty much surviving anatomy because of this app! It takes a massive amount of information and presents it in every way you may need to know it- sorting by muscle action, groups of muscles innervated by any nerve, branch, cord, trunk, you name it! Makes studying much more efficient and comprehensive. Can`t say thank you enough!!
Great but charts don`t fit.
Very helpful but designed for large screen yet it`s not universal.
Please make an iPad version so we don`t have to keep swiping fingers right and left.
Quick and neat
A great app for those days when someone comes into the neuro clinic and points to a weird spot that went numb. Plexopathies are finally easy to diagnose! I especially appreciate the efficiency of the design. Designers, please come to my clinic and fix my crappy EMR. Please.
Related - Medical - Nerve Whiz 1.022
The "Download" link for Nerve Whiz 1.022 directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.
More in Medical - for Nerve Whiz 1.022
More by The University of Michigan - for Nerve Whiz 1.022