- Emoji Emoticons Art – New Smiley Icons, Stickers and Fonts for Texts, Emails & MMS Messages for iOS 7
- Calculator Pro for iPad - Standard and Scientific
- Calculator Pro for iPad Free
- Don`t Get Lost - Find Your GPS Coordinates : Longitude, Latitude, Altitude and Map Location
- Volume Sanity
- Wallpaper Fix - Rotate, scale, zoom and position your photos for custom iOS 7 backgrounds
- Splashtop Extended Wireless Display 2
- Holdover Calculator
- Roku Remote 7
- VPN Defender - Free VPN, Unlimited, Secure
- English IPA Keyboard
- HeartTap - Custom Keyboard
Download myAT&T iPhone iPap iOS
iOS myAT&T 2.4 Mobile
App still crashing
New update still crashes after account moved to mobile share
Not fully debugged
Looks like they didn`t test all the scenarios. My account ties my cell phones to my residential line. When I go to the web site I can still see all my usage data. However with this new version (2.4), it shows only my residential line and bill&pay and more. The other 2 sections are missing.
Nobody I talked to at at&t have any idea what is going on. They aren`t even allowed to have iPhones or access to the iTunes store to understand the problem.
As of this review no one seemed to know the app is broken for combined accounts and only show the land line.
Upgraded to new version, and am forced to reset password, because my password isn`t permanent. Error code LU004.
The "Download" link for myAT&T 2.4 directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.
More in Utilities - for myAT&T iPhone iPhone
More by AT&T Inc. - for myAT&T app ioS