- Mercury Web Browser Pro - The most advanced browser for iPad and iPhone
- GPS Location
- Multi Measures - The all-in-1 measuring toolkit
- 5-0 Radio Police Scanner Lite (Free)
- Samsung Remote
- Opera Mini Web browser
- Voice Memos for iPad
- FileBrowser - Access files on remote computers
- Cloud Recoder Free - Extreme Edition With SoundCloud & Dropbox Support
- myInsurance - Stahlka Agency
App still crashing
New update still crashes after account moved to mobile share
Not fully debugged
Looks like they didn`t test all the scenarios. My account ties my cell phones to my residential line. When I go to the web site I can still see all my usage data. However with this new version (2.4), it shows only my residential line and bill&pay and more. The other 2 sections are missing.
Nobody I talked to at at&t have any idea what is going on. They aren`t even allowed to have iPhones or access to the iTunes store to understand the problem.
As of this review no one seemed to know the app is broken for combined accounts and only show the land line.
Upgraded to new version, and am forced to reset password, because my password isn`t permanent. Error code LU004.
The "Download" link for myAT&T 2.4 directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.
More in Utilities - for myAT&T 2.4
More by AT&T Inc. - for myAT&T 2.4