- eWallet - Secure Password Manager
- KeeperÂ® Password & Data Vault
- iTranslate ~ the free translator
- Chronology - Timer
- mSecure - Password Manager
- ForeFlight Checklist Pro for iPhone
- Toodledo - To Do List
- Inbox by Gmail - the inbox that works for you
- 2014-2015 Canada Holiday Calendar AdFree
- 2014-2015 Singapore Holiday Calendar AdFree
My TWC™ 1.0
Useless: Stuck on "Upgrade is Available" popup
After signing into the app, a popup prompts you to upgrade to TWC TV app. It says "Upgrade is avaialble Press Upgrade to continue". I download the companion app, go back to My TWC, and the popup stays with no way of xing out of it.
Tried resetting, uninstalling and reinstalling, shutting down and reinstalling both apps same results.
I have the latest iOS (5.0.1) build running on a 4
Not to nitpick but the alert has a typo, too. Available is spelled wrong as in the quote above.
Easy to use. Works great.
Loads account info very quickly, can pay my bill from here, very nice. Favorite part is that I can launch right into the TV app from here without having to pull it up separately. Well done TWC!
The "Download" link for My TWC™ 1.0 directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.
More in Productivity - for My TWC™ 1.0
More by Time Warner Cable - for My TWC™ 1.0