Publisher's description - My Game Plan 1.0.1
My Game Plan helps people who are following up from a visit to a psychiatric emergency room or a stay in a psychiatric inpatient unit. Here is how it works.
1. Enter follow up appointments with your discharge planner and set reminders for them.
2. Complete a safety plan with the help of a doctor or other care provider. In this app you can enter warning signs, coping strategies, and supportive phone contacts. For warning signs and coping strategies, you can choose a suggestion or enter your own.
3. Go through the safety plan to identify when you have one of the warning signs. You can mark each time you have it, and app remembers (this information does not leave the privacy of your phone).
4. Choose a coping strategy. The pre-suggested strategies link to other free mobile apps that can help you use those strategies.
5. Access your supportive contacts whenever you need to. There is also a button to call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline (United States only).
6. Browse the resources for important news and tips from the suicide prevention community.