The best metronome
in your pocket. New for 2013.
Launch promotion - Half price for a limited time!
PERFECT ACCURACY & UNIFORMITY
• Exact number of beats
per minute, each one precisely on time. No drifting time, no lagging beats.
• Hear the clicks. 7 sounds designed
to suit various types of musical instrument - played back by built-in synthesiser.
• Most flexible time setting ever in a metronome. Free yourself from limited list of time signatures. Define any simple, compound or complex time signature up to 64 beats
• Type to set time. Couldn`t be simpler. Just type time signature as it should sound. For example, you may configure 9 beats
per measure as: "9", "5+4", "3+3+3", "2+2+2+3" or in any other combination. Beat groups will be indicated by accented clicks.
• Tap to set time. Perfect to figure out time signatures in new tunes. Just tap the strong and weak beats
in a tune as you listen along. Some tips: Dave Holland`s "What Goes Around": 11/4 (6+5), Yellowjackets` "Green House": 7/4 (4+3), Herbie Hancock`s "Ostinato": 15/8 (8+7), Dave Brubeck`s "Blue Rondo a la Turk": 9/8 (2+2+2+3).
• 1-400 BPM, plus divisions.
• Type to set tempo. Quickest way to set tempo
to an exact value.
• Tap to set tempo. Hear the tempo
• Fine and coarse adjustment. Adjust tempo
by small 1 BPM and large 10 BPM increments.
• Comprehensive list of divisions.
LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE BIG DIFFERENCE
• Play or mute accents, beats
individually. Great for creative rhythmic exercises.
• Mix metronome
sound with other apps. Practice your electric instrument anywhere anytime with most popular amplifier apps. Compatible with latest releases of GarageBand, AmpKit, AmpliTube and PocketGK.
• Run when screen is locked. Save battery power and avoid accidental touches.
for single handed operation. Practice with your metronome