Music Free Download Pro 1.0
? Keep this ALIVE!!!
To put em on your ipod music library follow these steps:
1. Sync your ipod to the computer
2. Click on your ipod/iphone when it shows in the tab.
3. Go to apps and scroll down to "file sharing".
4. Click on Music Free Download Pro
5. It`ll show all the songs you downloaded so create a folder on your computer to save them.
6. Drag them to the folder.
7. From the folder drag them
to your itunes library and they`ll be there.
8. It may say unknown for some songs and you might have to change the names.
9. You`re done :)
Good app, but...
The reason this seems too good to be true is because the sites we all use like (mp3skull), (beemp3), (mediafire), etc. Are ILLEGAL. It says "Legal" but it only applies to some of the music. Others are illegal, so don`t download like 100 songs without thinking about this.
Best Free Music App Ever!!!!! And Free!! 4 1 Week!!
This has been the best app ever I just downloaded 99 songs and free!!!
Use Mp3skull.com if you want to download free music!
Related - Utilities - Music Free Download Pro 1.0
The "Download" link for Music Free Download Pro 1.0 directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.
Customers also see - like Music Free Download Pro 1.0
More in Utilities - for Music Free Download Pro 1.0
More by SexyApps - for Music Free Download Pro 1.0