Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
OS / Version: iOS / 3.0
Compatible: iPhone iPad
Publisher's description - MobilePatrol 3.0
MobilePatrol Nationwide Public Safety Service for Participating Sheriff Agencies
Quote from one agency: “We’re really excited to offer this app to our community. It lets us get important information to the people directly - right to their iPhones.” Sheriff Jim Hammond
- Detention Center View Recent bookings, search by name or sort by last name. Results show,as available, photo, name, personal information, and charges. This provides public information to the community related to criminal activity.
- Victims Notification Powered by VINE (Victims Information and Notifications Everyday), the National Notification Network. This service allows crime victims a service to obtain timely and reliable information about criminal cases and the custody status of offenders 24 hours a day. If you are a victim, this provides you with peace of mind that you can be notified of the offenders release from jail.
Search the jail database or click ‘Release Notification’ from the detailed Inmate view. You can also check the release time and date from the detailed inmate view.
- Most Wanted List of the Most Wanted including photo, name, last known address, personal information and charges. View all, Search or Sort by last name.
-Warrants List of active warrants in the county.
- Crime Tips If you are aware or witness criminal activity, please contact the Sheriff’s Office via the app or call the main switchboard.
- Emergency Alerts Emergency Alerts provide real time access straight to your iOS device. Push Notifications must be enabled on your device. Alerts are highlighted in RED (for 24 hours) if there is an alert you have not viewed. This can help notify you of emergency situations in your county. Alerts may range from Road Closures, Amber Alerts, Evacuation Notices, Dangerous Weather, and more. The Alerts section will provide you with photos and detailed information about the alert along with any updates issued by the Sheriff during the event.
- Child Support List of active Child Support Warrants in the county.
- Services For your convenience, Attorneys and Bail Bonds are listed in the app with in-app dialing straight from the app.
- Resources News provides non-emergency news issued by the Sheriff (examples: Prescription Pill disposal programs, Community Service Project, Burn Bans, etc.).
- Facility Locations Displays a map of the Sheriff’s location, address and directions. You can also save the location on your iOS device. Select the push pin on the map for the app to provide directions per location.
- Directory Provides information about the Sheriff and a directory of departments and phones numbers with in-app dialing for your convenience.
App provided by: Appriss, Inc. “Keeping Communities Safe and Informed” www.Appriss.com
For more information about VINE, please visit www.VINELink.com.
Please send any feedback, suggestions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Feedback section in the app.
Thank you for your support in helping to keep the community safe and informed.
The "Download" link for MobilePatrol 3.0 directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.