Present live maps and satellite imagery from your iPad to a TV or projector! Map projector lets you save multiple maps with landmarks, and present them on the big screen.
Live updates let you zoom and scroll your maps and add colored pins to mark points of interest with a title and caption, all while presenting your maps to a larger audience. A handy switch lets you stop the live display and restart it instantly, if you want to prepare in private.
And you don`t need to connect to an external display to use MapProjector to build and manage maps and landmarks. You can save snapshots, email links to map and landmark markers, or use your free Google maps account to create cloud-based maps in GoogleMaps `My Maps` section, to edit from any browser and share with whomever you choose.
To use MapProjector scroll the map around by dragging, pinch to zoom. Press and hold on a spot to drop a marker there.
- Created an unlimited number of maps with unlimited landmarks
- Email map as embedded links to Google Maps for map and for each marker, no account required
- Export map with markers to Google maps `MyMaps` account, as private map or shared with the public
- Display maps in `Classic` map mode, Satellite image mode, or `Hybrid` satellite image with markers mode
- Save snapshot of map to photo album with markers
- Fast navigation with marker list, jump to any marker on the map with a tap
- Support external video display using Apple Composite, Component or VGA video adaptor cables (not included with download...)
- Optional Current Location marker uses Location Services to find current location from WIFI, or with new iPad 3G models using real GPS hardware
- Easy to use. MapProjector says what it does, does what it saysRelated apps mapprojector with google maps