1. Continued use of GPS running in the background
can dramatically decrease battery life.
2. This app only works with iOS version
3. To stop this app from background
tracking, you can either pause your track
or quit this app from multitask-menu by double-tap iPhone home button.
GPS 4.0 turns your iPhone into a powerful GPS device. It fully takes advantages of features offered by iOS 4.0, track
your path on Google
map in real-time with integrated
stopwatch. It is the perfect app for driving, walking, running and cycling. Now the lite version
is one of top ranked free GPS apps in US.
1. Support multitasking in iOS 4.0, you can use other apps, for example answering phone calls, while this app still keeps tracking
in the background. Background tracking
also can save battery for long distance tracking.
2. Flexible orientation options as Landscape or Portrait mode.
your location, and show your
path smoothly on Google
map with changeable track
4. Save unlimited tracks which can be viewed or edited later. Continue any track
options. (You can only view last three tracks in lite version).
5. Pro version
comes with integrated
calendar to better manage your track.
6. Unlimited number of waypoints like your home, school and office, which can also be used as destination. This app will show the direction to your destination, and generate route on Google
Map app (this will switches itself to background). (Lite version
can only create max three waypoints)
7. Download Offline Map which can be used later without internet connection. (Only one offline map and 1000 tiles for lite version)
8. Export track
data as attachments in email, and view them in application like Google
9. Provide street and suburb information which can be sent together with a screenshot in email.
10. Simple and innovation interface, including stylish speed and elevation charts.
your exercise progress is as simple as it is.
12. Customise app settings to meet your needs.
1. The map have two models: normal model
model, you can click `Start` button
and `End Track` button
to switch between the two models.
2. In normal model, the map will show your
and street information.
3. In tracking
model, the map will show your
heading and path on the map.
4. Set destination: you need to add your destination
as waypoint first, then select `Navigate` in Stopwatch, click `Dest` button
and select the waypoint just added.