Publisher's description - LiveNurse by GreatCall - Call a live registered nurse 24/7, with medical library and symptom checker 1.3
LiveNurse by GreatCall - Call a live registered nurse 24/7, with medical library and symptom checker.
Just download this free app and register at greatcall.com/LiveNurse to start your FREE 30 day trial today!
(**Requires iPhone, not available on iPad or iPod Touch**)
LiveNurse has been praised and recognized as one of the most innovative, functional, and cutting-edge mobile consumer applications available giving you access to a wealth of health information provided by the award-winning A.D.A.M. Medical Encyclopedia. The look up feature is easy to use, offering step-by-step descriptions of common medical procedures and treatments, lists of symptoms, warnings, tests and results, prevention and more. Another key feature is the app`s Interactive Symptom Checker tool, also supported by A.D.A.M.`s award winning content. It allows users to identify symptoms and possible causes, when to self-treat and when to contact a medical professional.
For additional questions, simply tap for direct access to a registered nurse. The nurse will ask a few basic questions and follow standard medical protocols to direct you to the appropriate care for your situation. If you need assistance in the app, just Shake for Help and information will appear via a help bubble on screen. For extra support or guidance, you can always contact GreatCall`s U.S. based customer service care team via phone or email.
Key Features of LiveNurse:
- Call a live registered nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Shake for Help, a handy tool to always get an answer when you need one. Just shake your phone at any time and information will appear via a help "bubble" on screen specific to the topic being read
- Access to the award-winning A.D.A.M. Medical Encyclopedia data and Interactive Decision Tools that provide evidence-based health information from leading medical institutions including the National Institutes of Health and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Log-in to pre-existing GreatCall account via the LiveNurse app
- Contact customer care via phone and email
- Recommend the application to others