Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and ix.Mac.MarketingName. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
OS / Version: iOS / 1.0
Compatible: iPhone iPad
Publisher's description - Lippincott`s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN 1.0
A companion to the highly popular Lippincott Williams and Wilkins textbook, Lippincott`s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN, Tenth Edition, by Diane M Billings, EdD, RN, FAAN, Lippincott’s Q&A for NCLEX-RN mobile app allows you to study on the go by creating personalized NCLEX practice quizzes from approximately 1000 exam-style questions covering 40 nursing content areas. Each of these highest-quality multiple-choice questions and answers includes a clear, detailed rationale to explain both the right and wrong answers, helping students grasp complex concepts and retain that knowledge for test day.
● 1,000 highest-quality questions covering all the NCLEX subject areas
● Updated for the latest NCLEX-RN test plan
● Includes alternate-format questions: drag and drop, multiple-response, chart exhibit, hotspot, fill-in-the-blank calculations, etc.
● Custom quiz building tools to sort questions by content area, previously answered questions, and quiz length
● Stats tracking to provide overall performance on all 1,000 questions, and detailed results for each content area to highlight areas requiring further review
● Question timer to help establish pace
● Question browser mode for unscored review of all content sections
● Reference mode to display correct answers immediately for quick review
● Bookmarking to save difficult questions for future study
● Shuffle setting to randomize question order within sections or with all sections
Create the personalized, convenient NCLEX prep program you need with Lippincott`s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN.
By KTen2 The questions are great and the rationales are thorough, BUT I found many errors (about 10%!). It said some of my answers were incorrect, but the rationale explained why my answer was actually right. One question referenced a fetal strip, which wasn`t there. Clean up the sloppiness and I would rate it higher. Frustrating for a $30 app.
Pretty good, but...
By SDchica Good questions, but no calculator?!? What`s up with that??? A bit pricey too, if the app had a calculator and maybe cost less $$ I would give 5 stars!
By sweetpeas08 I was pretty amazed at this app, considering that it`s free. Very helpful since you can customize your tests and there are many questions in the app. Rationales are okay but they need a little more explaining.
Related - Medical - Lippincott`s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN 1.0
The "Download" link for Lippincott`s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN 1.0 directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.
More in Medical - for Lippincott`s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN iPhone iPhone