A companion to the highly popular Lippincott Williams and Wilkins textbook, Lippincott`s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN, Tenth Edition, by Diane M Billings, EdD, RN, FAAN, Lippincott’s Q&A for NCLEX-RN mobile app allows you to study on the go by creating personalized NCLEX practice quizzes from approximately 1000 exam-style questions covering 40 nursing content areas. Each of these highest-quality multiple-choice questions and answers includes a clear, detailed rationale to explain both the right and wrong answers, helping students grasp complex concepts and retain that knowledge for test day.
● 1,000 highest-quality questions covering all the NCLEX subject areas
● Updated for the latest NCLEX-RN test plan
● Includes alternate-format questions: drag and drop, multiple-response, chart exhibit, hotspot, fill-in-the-blank calculations, etc.
● Custom quiz building tools to sort questions by content area, previously answered questions, and quiz length
● Stats tracking to provide overall performance on all 1,000 questions, and detailed results for each content area to highlight areas requiring further review
● Question timer to help establish pace
● Question browser mode for unscored review of all content sections
● Reference mode to display correct answers immediately for quick review
● Bookmarking to save difficult questions for future study
● Shuffle setting to randomize question order within sections or with all sections
Create the personalized, convenient NCLEX prep program you need with Lippincott`s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN.
All content © Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & WilkinsRelated apps lippincotts qamp;a review for nclex rn