You don`t have to know anything about Japanese to use L-Lingo Japanese to equip yourself to converse in Japanese. In our 65 lessons, you have the option to learn in the Japanese script, or in the Latin characters familiar from Western European countries.
L-Lingo is designed to be easy to use. It exploits multimedia channels - words, recordings of native speech, and pictures - to enable you to grasp Japanese words and phrases useful on the road, when mingling with Japanese speakers, in day-to-day or family life, and when working.
- Thousands of words and sentences -all visualized with images
- Full native speaker pronunciation
- Clear and easy to understand design of the program
- Switch between Japanese Script or the more easy to read Phonetic Script
See a pineapple in a supermarket, and the correct Japanese word pops into your head! Thanks to L-Lingo, you have learned the word visually, as well as by listening and reading. Our Japanese lessons make you learn Japanese words and phrases quickly. Before you know it, you can easily utter Japanese words and Japanese sentences!
L-Lingo immerses you in the sights and sounds of the Japanese language, rather than just the written word. The multi-channel learning approach achieves results much quicker than traditional textbook approaches.
Our Japanese 65 lessons cover the following:
- Introductions & Greetings
- At Home
- At the Airport
- At the Hotel
- At the Office
- Telling the Time in Japanese
- Meals and Cooking
- Asking Questions in Japanese
- Buying and Selling
- Landscapes and Nature
- Family and Relationships
- Countries and Continents
- Days, Weeks, Months etc.
- Quantities and Shapes
- Present, Past and Future tenses