Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device. Itâ€™s the application you know and love on the Mac, but completely reworked from the ground up for iPad. It makes creating a world-class presentation, complete with animated charts and transitions, as simple as touching and tapping.
Keynote has everything you need to create amazing presentations, including beautiful Apple-designed themes, custom graphic styles, and stunning animations and effects. Start quickly with a theme and add the slides you need with just a few taps, selecting any of eight slide masters. Use the predefined text styles or pick from a selection of text options to personalize your slides. Add photos and videos from the Photos app using the Media Browser. Make your photos look great with designs that match your theme or add masks, shadows, reflections, and picture frames all just by touching. Organize your data with beautiful tables and charts. Then bring your presentation to life with high-quality animations including Magic Move, Flip, and Spin.
When your presentation is ready, show it right on your iPad using the full screen. If youâ€™re presenting to a large audience, connect your iPad to a projector using an optional adapter. You can also send your presentation to anyone via Mail, share it with iWork.com public beta, or export it and use iTunes File Sharing to move the file to your computer.
- Choose from 12 Apple-designed themes including Gradient, Showroom, and Portfolio.
- Arrange the objects on your slides by simply dragging them on the slide canvas.
- Create sophisticated animations by using Magic Move, which automatically animates objects across consecutive slides.
- Choose from over 20 professional-quality slide transitions including Anagram, Page Flip, Mosaic, and Twist.
- Quickly add your photos and videos from the Photos app with the Media Browser.
- Organize your data with beautiful tables and charts.
- Skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides with the slide navigator.
- Your documents are saved automatically every time you make a change.
- Use the Undo button to go back through your work â€” even the next time you open your document.
- Show your slides on a large screen by attaching your iPad to an external display or projector with the optional iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter.
- View and edit existing documents by importing Keynote â€™09 or Microsoft PowerPoint files from Mail attachments or the web.
- Share your work by exporting it to Keynote â€™09 or PDF and sending it to a colleague via Mail or iWork.com public beta.
- Transfer presentations between your Mac or PC and your iPad using File Sharing in iTunes.Related apps keynote