Publisher's description - iWireFrame 1.0
iWireFrame is developed to provide ease to regular users to produce their ideas and convert them in apps.
This app is useful tool to prepare wireframes or mockups for your mobile application projects.
You can chose device, place components and create different screens related to entire flow and add description to each screen on what you have in mind for that particular screen.
You can export your wireframes or mockups to PDF with descriptions or just wireframes.
At present only iOS devices and components are included in the app. We plan to add more components in future.
The highlights of the apps are:
1. Add projects (you can add as many projects as you want)
2. Select device for which you want to have app developed.
3. Add as many screens as you want to have in your project and add UI components.
4. You can also select custom images from your image gallery.
5. You can enter labels on top of UI Components and select color of text.
6. You can publish the screens in PDF. All screens will be arranged in pdf and will be exported which can be emailed to developer or your team.
7. PDF can be generated with description. If you have entered description for each screen explaining flow of each individual screen.
This is a great tool if you are a team leader to guide your team for project flow or if you have an idea to develop your own app and want to materialize it. Related apps iwireframe