Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
Limitations / License: /
Compatible: iPhone iPad
Publisher's description - iStash 1.2
Have you ever wanted to save your money for a particular item a little bit at a time? Now you can keep track of all your savings, goals, budgets, and finances in one useful program. Every time that you want to put a twenty dollar bill aside for something that you are saving up for, simply enter it into iStash and you will be able to see how close you are to purchasing it. Use this as your personal piggy bank to save for that new Xbox 360, Playstation, dvd player, car, boat or anything else that you might want.
- Graphs your progress throughout your savings.
- Full history allows you to see every time you put money away.
- Built in savings calculator will tell you how long it will take to save up for your new car, xbox, ipod, vacation, or whatever else.
- Tracks multiple items, allowing you to save for multiple items at the same time.
- Use it as your own personal piggy bank.
- You can delete your entries if you need to steal a little cash from your savings (only the same amounts that you put in, not a custom amount... after all, this is a SAVINGS app)
Using the built in calculator, you can optionally choose to set aside a certain amount of money per week, bi-weekly or monthly and iStash will tell you exactly how long it will take to save up for the item that you want. This is a great personal budget program and lets you see your savings progress, which encourages you to save even more!
I so very pleased w/ the update to incorporate the graphical representation of the "Thermometer" I wanted to come back and just say "Thank you" nowwwwww this app stands out from all the rest. Since it already had all the features I was looking for but now has the true graphics I was looking for! Thank you!
Great Update but.....
Please add the ability to enter coins in. (ex. $34.76). Loving the new update!!!!
Great savings ap
I love to save and this has been helpful in tracking my savings gosls. It would be nice if there was a way to edit the savings goal if the amount changes and an option to change the order of items on the main screen as a way to prioritize.
The "Download" link for iStash 1.2 directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.