IPA QuickRef 1.0
The main ones are:
• small barred `o` [?] instead of small theta [?] for voiceless interdental median fricative.
• `sz` ligature [ß] instead of small beta [?] for voiced bilabial fricative.
• small `r` [r] instead of small turned `r` [?] for voiced (post)alveolar approximant.
• `hw` digraph instead of small turned `w` [?] for voiceless rounded labial-velar approximant.
• capital `u` [U] instead of Latin upsilon [?] for near-close near-back unrounded vowel.
• colon [:] instead of length mark [?] for chroneme (phonemic length).
It would also be nice to have sound files to assist in aural recognition. But your main problem is with the typography. Please correct these soon. Thank you.
Good, could use some work.
This barely counts as an IPA app. I expected easy access to all characters at once, with proper notation and pronunciation. I have been let down.
Related - Education - IPA QuickRef 1.0
The "Download" link for IPA QuickRef 1.0 directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.
Customers also see - like IPA QuickRef 1.0
More in Education - for IPA QuickRef 1.0
More by Ronald Bell - for IPA QuickRef 1.0