Accept Credit Cards. Anytime. Anywhere. Use your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad to easily and securely accept credit card payments wherever your business takes you. No more waiting for checks to clear, chasing invoice payments, or missing sales.
Now it is even more affordable to accept credit cards on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. When you sign up for the GoPayment service, you can select from two pricing plans.
Process $1000 or less a month? Take advantage of our Low-Volume Plan with no monthly fee*****
Process more than $1000 a month? Sign up for our High-Volume Plan which includes a nominal monthly fee and lower rates.
No matter which plan you choose, you can receive a free Intuit Credit Card reader*.
View demo: http://gp.intuit.com/iphonedemo
- - - GET STARTED - - -
Apply for an Intuit GoPayment Merchant Service account. For all our pricing plans, there are no minimums, no long term contracts, and no cancellation fees. No additional hardware required.
To sign up for the Low-Volume Plan, apply right from your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad ******.
Simply, download the free GoPayment app and fill out a short application. You can start accepting payments in as few as 15 minutes***.
If you would like to take advantage of our High-Volume Plan, you must visit GoPayment.com to sign up.
Or contact an account representative at 1-888-556-4850.
- - - FEATURES - - -
- Get credit card authorization in seconds. Payment is automatically deposited into your bank account.
- Key-enter or swipe credit cards with the free Intuit Credit Card Reader.
- No daily or weekly transaction limits.
- Sync payment data with QuickBooks Pro or Premier version 2009 or QuickBooks for Mac 2010 or later.
- Payment information is encrypted and is not stored on your mobile device.
- Text or email customized receipts to your customers with the sales details and info about your business.
- View details of your past sales transactions.
- Add up to 50 employees to a single GoPayment account.
- Take your customer’s signature for additional security and professionalism.
- Create listings for the products and services that you sell, including price and sales tax.
- From Intuit, the makers of QuickBooks, Quicken and TurboTax.
- Free customer service 24/7/365*****.
What GoPayment customers are saying:
GoPayment has increased the speed in which I get paid by my customers. Other vendors experience difficulties with signals using different equipment. I don’t have that problem.
Charlene Steele, Caravan Beads of Chicago
Prior to processing payments in the field, I had our field techs write down credit-card numbers on paper, and we would process them once they got back to the office. Now that they all use GoPayment, we receive the money in our account in one or two days.
Pat Jackson, Jackson Comfort Heating & Cooling Systems
- - - HOW IT WORKS - - -
1. Login to GoPayment.
2. Enter your customers basic payment info and hit Charge.
3. Done! Get confirmation and even send customers a customized email or text message receipt.
---TERMS & CONDITIONS---
By installing this app you agree to the GoPayment Terms of Service, found at http://gopayment.com/terms_conditions.php
* Free Intuit GoPayment Card Reader is compatible with the iPod Touch, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPhone 4, and iPad. Available to approved GoPayment customers only. Supplies limited.
** mophie marketplace card reader for the iPhone 4 is available at amazon.com and att.com. The mophie marketplace card reader for the iPhone 3G and 3GS is sold at amazon.com, your local Apple store or at apple.com
*** The app will run on any device with iOS version 3.0 or higher and is also compatible with the 3rd generation iPod Touch.
**** Requires internet access.
***** Subject to occasional downtime for events beyond our control.
****** To apply for the no monthly fee price plan, do not sign up on your iPhone, please visit gopayment.com.Related apps intuit gopayment credit card terminal