Publisher's description - iLegal Legislation 1.4
The law, in your pocket — iLegal is the world`s first mobile phone app that literally puts the law in your pocket. It is incredibly powerful yet brilliantly simple.
Available for just £39.99 ($69.99/€54.99), this revolutionary app enables you to access the revised text of all UK, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales legislation as well as Acts of the Parliament of Great Britain and English Parliament - anywhere, anytime. You don`t even need access to the internet since all the information is stored offline.
iLegal is perfect for solicitors, barristers, judges and law students as well as lecturers, teachers, journalists, historians and members of the public alike. It`s user-friendly interface allows you to find the legislation that you need quickly and easily, saving you time and money.
iLegal Legislation is the brainchild of Timothy Leigh who was recently awarded a Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice with Distinction. It was built from the ground up by a team of expert developers based in the UK. Other exciting apps are set to follow soon.
- Comprehensive database of legislation
- Fast and intuitive user interface
- Offline access to all 4,976 items of legislation
- Browse legislation by year and title
- Search legislation by title
- Find text within legislation
- Bookmarks management
- E-mail legislation
- Copy text from legislation
- UK Acts (1801 to date)
- Measures of the General Synod of the Church of England (1920 to date)
- Revised Northern Ireland Orders in Council (1972 to date)
- Measures of Northern Ireland Assembly (1974)
- Acts of Northern Ireland Parliament (1921 - 1972)
- Acts of Old Irish Parliament (1495 - 1800)
- Acts of Northern Ireland Assembly (2000 to date)
- Acts of Old Scottish Parliament (1424 - 1707)
- Acts of Scottish Parliament (1999 to date)
- Measures of the Welsh Assembly (2008 to date)
- Acts of Parliament of Great Britain (1707 - 1800)
- Acts of English Parliament (1267 - 1706)
Terms and Conditions of Use
Your use of this software is subject to your agreement with the iLegal Terms and Conditions of Use, which can be read at http://www.ilegalapps.com/terms.html.
Crown Copyright material is reproduced with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen’s Printer for Scotland.
Copyright © 2010 Engraved Ltd