The IKEA Catalogue 2011 - on the iPhone! (FREE)
The IKEA Catalogue was first introduced in 1951, which means that this year weâ€™re celebrating the 60th edition! The first iPhone version was launched 2009 and this year we have included a number of updates. But the most important things are the same â€“ itâ€™s packed with inspiration and well-designed home furnishing solutions for every need and every wallet!
The catalogue includes around 4000 images, showing some 2000 products, out of the 10,000 products in the total IKEA range. Prices are valid for a full year.
The IKEA Catalogue for iPhone includes:
- Flip pages back and forth using 'Swipe' gestures
- Easy First, Previous, Next and Last navigation tool bar
- Zoom in and out of any page to get a closer look using double tap and multi touch (pinch) gestures
- Jump straight to any page simply typing in the page number
- Handy thumbnail navigation for even quicker page flipping!
- Table of contents: The familiar print catalogue colour-coded index is now included with handy links directly to the main sections
- Search: Search the entire catalogue simply and quickly by keyword and phrases
- Bookmarks: Found what you want? Save those pages, and customise the name for easy reference when you are ready to visit our store
- Products: Tap on the â€œ+â€ sign and get an image, basic information and product price, tap on the handy more information link to get detailed product information.
This application let's you download the following versions of the IKEA Catalogue 2011:
Australia â€“ East, West
Belgium â€“ Flemish, French
Canada â€“ English, French
Hong Kong â€“ Chinese, English
Singapore â€“ English, Chinese
Spain â€“ Spanish, Catalan, Basque, Galician, English
Sweden â€“ Swedish, Finnish
Switzerland â€“ German, French, Italian
USA â€“ English, Spanish
->French - IKEA Catalogue
->Spanish - IKEA Catalogue
->German - IKEA Catalogue
->Italian - IKEA Catalogue