ICD-9 and HCPCS at your fingertips at all times, iCoder 2013 Lite brings you the complete HCPCS and ICD-9 database in a simple, fast and easy to use application. You can browse codes by category, do searches by single word, multiple words, fragments or the actual code.
The lite version also includes the evaluation and management section of the CPT, and allows you to upgrade to the full version to obtain the complete CPT 2013 database.
iCoder allows you to select your GPCI location and from there shows you facility, non-facility payments and RVU values
Once you pick a guideline or code, you will be presented with a detail view showing you additional information about the code, including associated codes,and dollar amounts adjusted for your GPCI location; you will also be allowed to easily scroll left or right to codes up and down in the search or the category.
When searching by CPT code number, iCoder will show you the 15 codes before and after the code you searched for, allowing you to select the best code that matches your procedure. When searching you also have the option to specify if you are searching for CPT/HCPCS or ICD9. Because of the limited number of CPTs in the lite version, this feature is only available on the full version.
Anesthesia (Full Version)
iCoder also includes an anesthesia fee calculator, that allows you to calculate your fee based on time, complexity and your selected locality`s factor.
When adding a CPT or ICD9 code to your favorites you have the option to create any number of folders that you would like, allowing you to organize them in the best way possible. You can also select how favorites are sorted, either by code or by description. Unlike other programs, you can have the same favorite code on multiple folders, making it easy to organize them. Favorites can be synchronized to iCloud, allowing you to have your favorite list everywhere and never lose it (Requires iOS6).
iCoder allows you to set nicknames for any CPT/HCPCS code on the database, this will allow you to better recognize the codes when browsing your favorites or even when performing searches on the entire database.
The full version of the product includes a license for the 2013 CPT AMA codes.
- Complete 2013 HCPCS codes, as provided by CMS, including their RVU values.
- 2013 RVU Values, including Work, Facility PE, Non-Facility PE and MP
- Facility Rate and Non-Facility Rate
- Anesthesia Fee Calculator in full version
- Can search by codes or descriptions using single terms or abbreviations like "sbsq obs care"
- Displays closest codes to the one you`ve selected, allowing you to easily select the right code
- Allows you to select your GPCI locality
- Complete guidelines for CPT codes in full version
- Browse for CPT/HCPCS/ICD9 codes by category or using the musculoskeletal browser
(*CPT categories limited to evaluation and management section, HCPCS and ICD9 categories are complete)
- Create a list of your favorite codes and create unlimited folders
- Synchronize favorites among your devices using iCloud (Requires iOS6)
- Display of RVU values for each code
- Musculoskeletal browser allows you to visually browse the head musculoskeletal surgery section of the CPT.
- CPT Legend information, including:
- New code
- Revised code
- Add-on code
- FDA approval pending
- Moderate sedation
- Modifier 51 exempt
- ICD9 Legend information, including:
- Billable Code
- Non-Billable Code
- Non-Specific Code
- New Code
- Modified Code
The iCoder`s database will be downloaded once you open the application for the first time.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.