CPT, ICD-9 and HCPCS at your fingertips at all times, iCoder 2013 brings you the complete CPT,ICD-9 and HCPCS database for all medical specialties in a simple, fast and easy to use application. You can browse codes by category, body areas or guidelines and can also do searches by single word, multiple words, fragments or the actual code.
GPCI, RVU and Anesthesia Base Units
iCoder allows you to select your GPCI location and from there shows you facility, non-facility payments and RVU values.
Once you pick a guideline or code, you will be presented with a detail view showing you additional information about the code, including associated codes,and dollar amounts adjusted for your GPCI location; you will also be allowed to easily scroll left or right to codes up and down in the search or the category.
When searching by CPT code number, iCoder will show you the 15 codes before and after the code you searched for, allowing you to select the best code that matches your procedure. When searching you also have the option to specify if you are searching for CPT/HCPCS or ICD9.
iCoder also includes an anesthesia fee calculator, that allows you to calculate your fee based on time, complexity and your selected locality`s factor. For applicable codes, you will also be shown the correct anesthesia codes that can be used alongside the selected code.
When adding a CPT or ICD9 code to your favorites you have the option to create any number of folders that you would like, allowing you to organize them in the best way possible. You can also select how favorites are sorted, either by code or by description. Unlike other programs, you can have the same favorite code on multiple folders, making it easy to organize them. Favorites can be synchronized to iCloud, allowing you to have your favorite list everywhere and never lose it (Requires iOS6).
iCoder allows you to set nicknames for any CPT/HCPCS code on the database, this will allow you to better recognize the codes when browsing your favorites or even when performing searches on the entire database.
This product includes a license for the 2013 CPT AMA codes.
- Complete 2013 AMA database of all CPT and HCPCS codes.
- 2013 RVU Values, including Work, Facility PE, Non-Facility PE and MP
- Facility Rate and Non-Facility Rate
- Anesthesia Fee Calculator
- Anesthesia Cross Coding
- Can search by codes or descriptions using single terms or abbreviations like "sbsq obs care"
- Displays closest codes to the one you`ve selected, allowing you to easily select the right code
- Allows you to select your GPCI locality
- Complete guidelines for CPT codes
- Browse for CPT codes by category, body area, guidelines or using the musculoskeletal browser
- Create a list of your favorite codes
- Synchronize favorites among your devices using iCloud (Requires iOS6)
- Display of RVU values for each code
- Musculoskeletal browser allows you to visually browse the complete musculoskeletal surgery section of the CPT.
- Search for CPT, ICD9 or HCPCS from the same screen
- CPT Legend information, including:
- New code
- Revised code
- Add-on code
- FDA approval pending
- Moderate sedation
- Modifier 51 exempt
- ICD9 Legend information including:
- New Code
- Revised Code
- Billable Code
- Unspecific Code
- Non-Billable Code
The iCoder`s database will be downloaded once you open the application for the first time.
Please contact email@example.com for any questions.