Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
OS / Version: iOS / 2.0
Compatible: iPhone iPad
Publisher's description - HopStop 2.0
Just like our website, HopStop.com, this application provides detailed public transit directions and information. Whether you're traveling by bus, subway, taxi, or walking, this app will get you where you're going. Be sure to read about the unique iPhone features and travel customization options below. Have a great trip!
- New York City - Metro-North Area (Westchester, Connecticut) - Long Island - New Jersey - San Francisco - Chicago - Boston - Washington, D.C. - Atlanta - Philadelphia - Delaware - Baltimore - Providence, RI - Hartford, CT - London - Paris
- Get directions from your current location using the iPhone's GPS functionality
- Access addresses from your contact list
- Map a location and see nearby subway and bus stops
- In taxi mode, tap the phone number of the company to call directly
- Shake your phone to clear the entries
Customize your Trip:
- Set travel preference (subway, bus, walking only; more walking/more transfers)
- Choose whether to include regional rail and/or vehicles operated by private companies
- Re-route trains or buses or choose to use a different stop than the one suggested
By grvanvoorhis1 This update has metro north schedules along with manhattan. Amazing app. Use whenever I go somewhere new
Latest update makes it an essential app
By Jamal Carryl This app was great before for finding what trains and so on to take in NY, but now they`ve added schedules for literally every transit? Instant 5 stars. A commuter`s best friend. And don`t worry, there`s a button to check for schedule updates in the feedback/settings on the app.
By jjjaaaaazzzzz Wow new UI, finally retina ready. Love it!
The "Download" link for HopStop 2.0 directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.