- SimPraxis Lap Nissen Fundoplication Trainer
- Medscape MedPulse – News & Perspective
- Evidence-Based Wound Care Guidelines and Fecal Ostomy Best Practice
- urVoice AAC – Text to speech - Augmentative and alternative communication with type and talk capabilities
- The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics, 34th Edition
- Gastroenterology Pocket
- The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy
- Human Anatomy Atlas for Active Release Techniques
- Timeline of a breastfed baby
- Aortic surgery guidelines
- Sensory Speak Up Too - speech therapy fun effects
- Pflege.kompakt Demenz/Schmerz
Home Remedies! v1.1
This app is ok some of the things you are suppost to take you probaly can`t get at your local super market other than it`s just ok
This app is great! It gives you so many things to do for a big variety of problems without taking meds!
So far I like it
I would like to see maybe numbered remedies instead of them just being jumbled up in a big paragraph.
Also while searching, I`d like the option to just go back to the list of problems rather than it just randomizing when you press the back button.
I`m definitely a fan of home remedies though. It`s nice to have such a large list compiled together.
There are also minor spelling errors and grammar usage. Just sayin lol.
Related - Medical - Home Remedies! v1.1
The "Download" link for Home Remedies! v1.1 directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.
More in Medical - for Home Remedies! v1.1
More by Insaniac - for Home Remedies! v1.1