Add the schedule of your favorite NHL team(s) for the 2011/2012 season to your iPhone Calendar, right between your other appointments. All games are automatically updated with scores, in your calendar of course!
A. Subscribe to the complete schedule of one or more teams. Your calendar will be automatically updated with scores and when events change.
B. Add selected events to your default calendar which you can edit, move or delete later and sync with calendars like iCal, Outlook en Google Calendar, Exchange, CalDav, etc.
✓ All games are at the place where they belong, namely in your calendar!
✓ Planning is easier than ever, all games are between your regular appointments
✓ You can subscribe to calendars and also add selected games to a default calendar (personal, work, etc.), depending on how you use your calendar
✓ Typing is history
✓ You’re always up to date, before and after a game
✓ All Games are added in your local time zone
- Subscribed calendars are updated with scores
- Add and remove games with one click to a default calendar (home, work, etc.)
- Edit, move and delete games after they are added
- Sync games with iCal, Outlook, Gcal etc and MobileMe, Exchange, CalDAV, etc.
- Easily switch games between default calendars
- Subscribe to calendars at no extra charge of course and updates and scores are automatically pushed to your calendar
- Easily check and uncheck subscribed calendars
- All games are also shown when you use a different calendar app such as Week Calendar, miCal, Easy Calendar or Calvetica
- All games show up in your local timezone
- No Internet connection needed after the games have been added
Suggestions or comments:
For compliments, complaints and tips you can use the feedback form in the app or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also follow us on Twitter @SchedJoules
->French - HockeyCals 2011/2012 - Add all games including live scores of your favorite Hockey team(s) to your Calendar
->German - HockeyCals 2011/2012 - Add all games including live scores of your favorite Hockey team(s) to your Calendar