*** NEW VERSION 2.0! ***
HippoRemote LITE turns your iPhone and iPod touch
into a Wi-Fi keyboard
and trackpad, making it a perfect pocket-sized controller for a living room, conference room, or classroom computer.
You can do everything a physical keyboard
and mouse can do. And because it works over Wi-Fi, you get superior range and performance compared to other wireless technologies without extra dongles or expensive adapters.
• Multi-touch Trackpad: Multi-touch gestures up to 4 fingers, including 2-finger scrolling
• Intelligent Keyboard: Remembers your typing history so you can autocomplete with a single tap.
• International Characters: Full keyboard
support for international characters.
• Thumb Scrolling: Makes precision scrolling
• Split-screen Mode: Simultaneous keyboard
• Wake-on-LAN: Turn on your computer
from your couch.
HippoRemote Pro adds a number of premium features, including:
• App Profiles: Pre-configured controls for your apps. Dozens of built-in profiles
and new ones are added all the time. You can even customize existing profiles
or create your own!
• Auto App Switching: Launch or switch between programs with a single tap.
• Login & Password Manager: One tap to auto-fill login information for your favorite web sites.
• Macros: Create and store your favorite shortcuts for one-touch access.
• Pause on Call: Automatically pause what`s playing when you receive a phone call.
• Proximity Sensor: Turn off the screen
to conserve battery.
• Integrated Web Browser: Surf the web, update Facebook, check sports scores, and more, without switching apps and without interrupting what`s playing on your computer.
• Boxee/Plex/XBMC Gesture Pad - Control Boxee, Plex and XBMC with flicks and swipes.
* iOS 4.0 or greater.
* Wi-Fi network.
* Windows, Mac, or Linux
PC to control.
* Visit http://hipporemote.com/setup to find step-by-step setup
instructions for Windows, Macs, and Linux
* For Macs and Windows
PC, we recommend installing our HippoVNC helper application.
can also work by enabling Screen
Sharing on Macs or installing a VNC server on Windows
* If you run into any problems, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We`re quick to help!
* Please don`t ask us questions in an iTunes review. We have no way of contacting you to respond to your issue.