Publisher's description - Free Edition 1.3
Federal tax prep that`s FREE to prepare, FREE to print, and FREE to e-file from your iPad.
H&R Block At Home™ Free Edition 2011 helps you quickly complete your U.S. federal and state returns with easy, step-by-step Q&A. It’s for basic tax needs and is free to prepare, free to print, and free to file your federal return. Try it and:
• FREE to prepare, FREE to print, FREE to e-file*
• Enjoy FREE expert advice from our community of tax specialists.
• Get FREE audit support and representation from an enrolled agent**.
• Get complex tax code translated into plain English.
• Rest easy with automatic reviews for errors and omissions.
• Transfer your data seamlessly into your state return.
• Keep track of your filed return with status alerts.
• Access and edit your return from either your iPad or your computer’s browser by
upgrading to H&R Block At Home Deluxe Edition 2011.
• 100% Accurate Calculation Guarantee
• Maximum Refund Guarantee – Get the maximum refund you’re entitled to or we’ll refund
any tax-prep fees.
FREE Worry-free Audit Support
• If you’re audited, an H&R Block enrolled agent will provide guidance and
representation. No other online tax prep can match it.
• Audit support is FREE with all versions of H&R Block At Home.
Built-in expertise from most trusted name in taxes
• We tailor advice to your personal situation or occupation — ensuring you get the maximum
refund you deserve.
• Regular updates reflect the latest tax laws.
* A free tax return excludes self-employment income (Schedule C), rental and royalty income (Schedule E), farm income (Schedule F) and shareholder/partnership income or loss (Schedule K-1).
** Worry-free Audit Support is available for clients who use H&R Block tax software, online or mobile tax preparation solutions to prepare and successfully file (via e-file or print and mail) their 2011 individual income tax returns (federal or state). It does not provide for reimbursement of any taxes, penalties or interest imposed by taxing authorities. Additional terms and restrictions apply; see www.hrblock.com to learn more.