Requirements: Compatible with iPad.Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
OS / Version: iOS / 1.3
Publisher's description - Free Edition 1.3
Federal tax prep that`s FREE to prepare, FREE to print, and FREE to e-file from your iPad.
H&R Block At Home™ Free Edition 2011 helps you quickly complete your U.S. federal and state returns with easy, step-by-step Q&A. It’s for basic tax needs and is free to prepare, free to print, and free to file your federal return. Try it and:
• FREE to prepare, FREE to print, FREE to e-file* • Enjoy FREE expert advice from our community of tax specialists. • Get FREE audit support and representation from an enrolled agent**. • Get complex tax code translated into plain English. • Rest easy with automatic reviews for errors and omissions. • Transfer your data seamlessly into your state return. • Keep track of your filed return with status alerts. • Access and edit your return from either your iPad or your computer’s browser by upgrading to H&R Block At Home Deluxe Edition 2011.
• 100% Accurate Calculation Guarantee • Maximum Refund Guarantee – Get the maximum refund you’re entitled to or we’ll refund any tax-prep fees.
FREE Worry-free Audit Support
• If you’re audited, an H&R Block enrolled agent will provide guidance and representation. No other online tax prep can match it. • Audit support is FREE with all versions of H&R Block At Home.
Built-in expertise from most trusted name in taxes
• We tailor advice to your personal situation or occupation — ensuring you get the maximum refund you deserve. • Regular updates reflect the latest tax laws.
* A free tax return excludes self-employment income (Schedule C), rental and royalty income (Schedule E), farm income (Schedule F) and shareholder/partnership income or loss (Schedule K-1).
** Worry-free Audit Support is available for clients who use H&R Block tax software, online or mobile tax preparation solutions to prepare and successfully file (via e-file or print and mail) their 2011 individual income tax returns (federal or state). It does not provide for reimbursement of any taxes, penalties or interest imposed by taxing authorities. Additional terms and restrictions apply; see www.hrblock.com to learn more.
By Cbzookeep This stinks. You can only use this app if you create a new account which means if you previously used H&R Block you can`t access your account and import in your tax info from previous year. I even tried the in app upgrade and it didn`t work.
By Lupuj You can use this only if you create a new account on the tablet. This means you can`t connect your existing account to this and have to input all your data again. Why they did this I will never know but for somebody with an existing account this is useless.
Don`t waste your time.
By TWP9190 I could not get any madder about an app. If you want to print and mail your return forget it. Sure there is a print button but all it does is brings up a window where you can review your return, THERE IS NO WAY TO PRINT! What a complete waste of time. Oh yeah if you hit the app support button in the app store it takes you to an advertisement. What garbage, HR Block you should know better.
The "Download" link for Free Edition 1.3 directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.