Publisher's description - Foolproof Art Studio Free 1.5
The photo based oil painting app for EVERYONE: magic brushes do all the work! And the first reviews are in:
- "Very different very cool. The more I play the more I love!" - Harry910, USA
- "Play with this app for a few minutes and you are hooked." - Stonehewn, USA
- "One of the best Apps I`ve come across yet." - Yanoola, Australia
- "Fantastic results! And I usually paint with real oil colors." - Semlan, Sweden
- Made by Studio Mee, the app maker for turning photos into art. Our earlier apps for iPhone, iPad and Mac have been selected by Apple as App Store features many times, on all platforms.
- Built-in tutorial movies get you started and inspired in no time, but anyway here`s the manual: 1) Load a photo. 2) Splash around paint with your fingers. The smart magic brushes will do the hard work. 3) Save or share.
Sounds easy? It is.
- Superfast touch response for optimal painting feeling, you can`t make jerky strokes even if you try! We`re really tired of all the sluggish painting apps out there...
- Painting speed controls expression: paint fast for a nice oily blur, paint slowly for better detail.
- True multi-touch painting! The feeling of painting with 5 fingers at once – and actually achieving something – is incredible.
- Undo at any time. Or even better, just paint over until satisfied!
- Bonus feature: Brush strokes are recorded, so you can replay the whole session so far, at any time!
- Save the complete project states for later reuse, preserving the animation. Saved sessions are synced between your iPads using iCloud.
- Enjoy the dynamic paint sounds following your slightest brush twist.
- Try out your paint on the handy little palette before using.
- Full retina display support.
- Check out the trailer: http://youtu.be/yxx87L4e7Wo?hd=1 (90 seconds). Or search for "Foolproof Art Studio Trailer".
In this FREE version you can use only fresh camera shots as input images. Unlock ($1.99) to use input images from your photo library, facebook albums, dropbox folders or iTunes file sharing.
Bottom line: When painting is fun, results are better!