Feeddler is the most popular RSS reader for iPad and has been picked as a top iPad app:
* "New and Noteworthy" and "What's Hot" - featured by Apple
* "Essential iPad Apps" - Gizmodo
* "10 Must Have iPad Apps" - Cool Tricks N Tips
* "Top 10 iPad Free Apps" - TFTS
Feeddler is a fast and highly customizable Google Reader client that stays perfect sync with Google and presents RSS stories in a clean interface. Feeddler is a universal app that supports iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads. This free version is supported by banner ads.
* Syncs with Google Reader (Google Reader account is required).
* Supports multiple accounts.
* Supports feed management - add/delete/rename subscriptions and folders.
* Supports unread item filtering.
* Supports sorting by newest first, or oldest first.
* Caches up to 100 RSS articles for each feed.
* Able to star/unstar, like/unlike, share/unshare, mark unread any RSS story, even when offline (will sync when starting app with internet connection).
* Able to mark all items as read for any RSS subscription.
* Able to mark only loaded items as read.
* Able to show only feeds/folders with unread items.
* Supports Facebook sharing.
* Supports in-app e-mail sharing.
* Copy&Paste titles, links, or full articles.
* Uses built-in, full-screen browser for full articles and web pages.
* Able to open full articles in Safari.
* Supports swiping gestures to navigate RSS stories. (iPad or iOS4)
* Lots of UI customization options.
* Supports fast app switch with iOS4 multitasking. (iOS4 only)
There are more features in the Pro version:
+ Supports sync all subscriptions, and sync subscriptions in a folder/tag.
+ Customized batch syncing: sync all feeds or unread items only, sync from last sync, days or weeks. For faster syncing, we suggest "Unread only" + "FromLastSync."
+ Supports keyword search to find and add feeds.
+ Able to mark items as read based on age.
+ Able to mark items as read or star/unstar by tapping either side of a headline.
+ Able to automatically mark items as read while scrolling headlines.
+ Supports Twitter with automatic URL shortening using Bit.ly.
+ Supports Instapaper.
+ Supports Read It Later.
+ Supports Bit.ly personal account.
+ Supports pinching to change font size of RSS articles. (iPad or iOS4)
+ Saves images by tapping images with two fingers. (iPad or iOS4)
If you like Feeddler, please consider writing positive reviews on the App Store. We keep adding features, fixing bugs, and improving app performance. Please send us feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your support.
Follow us on Twitter @feeddler.
Thanks David Todd for the splash image and logo design. http://lynx.uk.com.Related apps feeddler rss reader for ipad and iphone