is the most popular RSS reader
for iPad and
has been picked as a top iPad app:
* "New and Noteworthy" and "What's Hot" - featured by Apple
* "Essential iPad Apps" - Gizmodo
* "10 Must Have iPad Apps" - Cool Tricks N Tips
* "Top 10 iPad Free Apps" - TFTS
Feeddler is a fast and highly customizable Google Reader
client that stays perfect sync with Google
and presents RSS stories in a clean interface. Feeddler
is a universal app that supports
iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads. This free version is supported by banner ads.
* Syncs with Google Reader
account is required).
feed management - add/delete/rename subscriptions
unread item filtering.
sorting by newest first, or oldest first.
* Caches up to 100 RSS articles
for each feed.
* Able to star/unstar, like/unlike, share/unshare, mark unread
any RSS story, even when offline (will sync when starting app with internet connection).
* Able to mark all items
as read for any RSS subscription.
* Able to mark only loaded items
* Able to show only feeds/folders with unread
in-app e-mail sharing.
* Copy&Paste titles, links, or full articles.
* Uses built-in, full-screen browser for full articles
and web pages.
* Able to open full articles
swiping gestures to navigate RSS stories. (iPad or iOS4)
* Lots of UI customization options.
fast app switch with iOS4 multitasking. (iOS4 only)
There are more features
in the Pro version:
sync all subscriptions, and sync subscriptions
in a folder/tag.
+ Customized batch syncing: sync all feeds
or unread items
only, sync from last sync, days or weeks. For faster syncing, we suggest "Unread only" + "FromLastSync."
keyword search to find and add feeds.
+ Able to mark items
as read based on age.
+ Able to mark items
as read or star/unstar by tapping either side of a headline.
+ Able to automatically mark items
as read while scrolling headlines.
Twitter with automatic URL shortening using Bit.ly.
Read It Later.
Bit.ly personal account.
pinching to change font size of RSS articles. (iPad or iOS4)
+ Saves images by tapping images with two fingers. (iPad or iOS4)
If you like Feeddler, please consider writing positive reviews on the App Store. We keep adding features, fixing bugs, and improving app performance. Please send us feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your support.
Follow us on Twitter @feeddler.
Thanks David Todd for the splash image and logo design. http://lynx.uk.com.